Church acoustics are extremely important for worship. Poor acoustical design reduces participation. On the other hand, good acoustical design helps with the engagement of the visitor.
Unique challenges arise when designing such spaces. To preserve the aesthetic characteristics of traditional churches the acoustical materials have to be carefully selected. Moreover, the sound system has to be seamlessly integrated. Sound systems are used to distribute sound clearly and evenly while at the same time preserving the acoustic character of the church.
We work together with architects and managing committees to provide complete acoustical and sound system design services. Using state-of-the-art 3D computer modelling, we are able to predict the acoustic behavior. We can actually hear the simulated results at the design stage.
We provide the following services
- Design for Church acoustics
- 3D Acoustical modeling / Auralization (we create audio files to hear the proposed design)
- Sound system design
- Selection and specification of sound systems components
- Selection and specification of materials
- Acoustical performance measurements